Vuesion Contact Center
Vuesion’s single-platform design and architecture encompass a robust contact center solution, integrated with a powerful and flexible call recording module. This cost-effective approach yields highly integrated software modules, lower maintenance costs and ease of installation.
Start with an Essentials package that includes a robust, skills-based, intelligent routing engine and flexible hold announcements, with position in queue, average hold time and opt-out options. Advanced options can be added “a la carte,” including e-mail queuing, CRM integration, callback queuing, auto outdial campaigns and trunk side/SIP call recording.
The intuitive agent and supervisor user interface provides presence, call control and a blended software wallboard.
Vuesion software runs on standard servers, standard operating systems and standard SIP protocols, and is scalable from five to 250 agents.
Contact Us Today
Can we show you which contact center is right for your business?
Avaya IP Office Contact Center
Avaya Contact Center Solutions for IP Office extend Avaya innovation in customer experience management to midsize businesses, with the simplicity and value you’ve come to expect from IP Office.
These solutions, optimized for use with IP Office software, enable blended multichannel capabilities that help improve customer experience to increase revenue, and agent efficiency to reduce cost.
The first component of this solution brings affordable multichannel contact functionality – supporting voice, email, and chat to contact centers of 5 – 100 agents. The second component, Avaya Contact Center Select is derived from the Avaya Aura® Contact Center solution, integrated to Avaya IP Office and optimized for the midmarket – supporting full multichannel capabilities, voice, email, web chat, SMS and fax, to midsize business with contact centers of 30 to 250 agents.
Avaya Aura Contact Center
Avaya Aura Contact Center delivers capabilities that help enterprises and organizations improve customer satisfaction, increase revenues and profitability, enhance agent and supervisor productivity while reducing CAPEX (capital expenses) and OPEX (operational expense) costs. Avaya Aura Contact Center addresses the needs of many stakeholders including the line-of-business manager, contact center manager, IS/IT manager and agents.
Following are some of the key capabilities:
· Unified agent desktop: Avaya Aura Agent Desktop allows agents to simultaneously handle multiple contacts of various media types
· Unified agent desktop: The ability to offer flexible, at-home teleworking arrangements; allows contact center managers to hire the best agents, motivate them, improve performance and reduce agent turnover.
· Proactive interaction: Outbound dialing enables enterprises and organizations to utilize their agents for revenue generating activities
· Out-of-the-Box Screen Pops: Avaya Aura Contact Center offers integration with many popular CRM solutions including Salesforce.com
· Unified Reporting: On-board reporting with standard or customized, tabular and graphical, historical and real time displays with dynamic filtering provide easy-to-read information on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), contact summaries and consolidated reports.
· Simplified administration: Common, web-based administration for contact center supervisors and managers reduces configuration complexity, eliminates duplication, and reduces errors while lowering implementation time and cost
· Open standards based solution
· Virtual contact center that scales
· Enhanced security and authentication
· Social media integration (more info)