Advisor & Extended Team Support
Agility provides support to our customers who purchased business communication and phone systems. Agility’s Support services consist of an in-house lab, help-desk, online solutions database and self-service portal. These tools allow our engineers to provide instant support and solutions to our customers as they choose to maximize their existing systems. Advisor Support and Extended Team Support are provided as an optional service
for all of our new solutions. Learn more about these optional services here.
Advisor Support is an optional service for new communication system solutions. Below are the benefits of Agility’s Advisor Support:
- Unlimited help-desk support via phone, email, and web portal
- Unlimited on-site training
- Complete trouble diagnoses and repair
- Upgrades for new OS via the web (additional charge may apply)
- Free access to on-line solutions database
- 4 Hour Service Level Agreement for any major outage
- Optional FTP back ups
Extended Team Support
Extended Team Support is a more robust service provided by Agility. It includes all the benefits of our Advisor Support, plus the additional services listed here:
- Free upgrades for the new operating system via the web
- Unlimited moves, adds and changes
- Unlimited Auto Attendant changes
For complete details about our optional service agreements, contact Agility Communications Group at
or 866.401.4013, option 2.
*NEW* Agility Video Demo Center
The new portal provides access to video demonstrations for Avaya Telephony products including phones, one-X portal, one-X communicator, Flare, and more. Need a refresher on product training? No problem. Gain access to the video demos you need when you need them. Curious about a new product and want to learn more about it? Watch the video at your convenience and then contact us to discuss further.
Get started watching Agility's Video Demo Center now.
View Avaya videos