Communication is essential to your business.
The right system can propel your business to success, drive sales and improve the communication lines between you and your customers.
With two options available, you can choose the solution that best fits your needs: traditional premise based Avaya IP Office, or our new hosted option, Agility ONTAP.
Scroll down to browse both solutions, or contact us to show you the best solution for your business.
Agility ONTAP provides all of the function of the premised based system, except it is hosted in the cloud. Key Benefits of Agility ONTAP vs other hosted solutions:
- Private Virtualized Voice Cloud – your own instance; server not shared with other companies providing a secure environment
- Complete Redundancy – between the COLO, the circuit providers, and your location
- Remote and Work at Home Options – full offering of Avaya IP Office features like twinning, mobile apps, and softphones, ensure that your workers are always available when you need them, eliminates downtime, and reduces commute times
- Voice Circuit and Voice Application Management – we work with the network providers for you
- Web Management – we maintain your system remotely and ensure your software is up-to-date
- More Collaboration Features – IM, Presence, and Conferencing allows employees and clients to connect and share information instantly
- Robust Contact Center Solutions – call reporting, call recording, smart phone queues and more
As the premier premise based solution, IP Office uses powerful communication technologies to accomplish the complex communications of large businesses without the extensive costs. Avaya's core technologies and key services are built around pulling teams together. It's why they provide more context and more tools for sharing more ideas – regardless of the device, location or form of communication. Whether you're connecting by text, voice or video, Avaya provides collaboration solutions that bring talented individuals together to form exceptional teams – teams that collaborate faster, make smarter decisions and drive better business results.
Businesses of all sizes
Avaya's IP Office is packed with features and functionalities that keep the system flexible, scalable, and includes many built-in options:
- Complete voice and data communications
- IP Office works on smart phone, tablet, laptop, home or office phone
- Built-in voice messaging and call center capability
- Supports single and multiple site networks (Network up to 32 locations)
- Scalable to 2000 users
- One number access, twinning, call forwarding, conference calling and much, much more
- Improve customer interactions with the ability to track, record and report on all calls
- Connect in real time
- Ability to integrate with other programs like Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Lync
- Easy to scale – Simply upgrade your software and add additional hardware and/or licenses to increase capacity. No need to overhaul your existing IP Office system.
- Built-in and secure conference bridge and call recording means no additional fee required.
- Lower mobile phone and long distance bills with VoIP.
- Control costs by reducing or eliminating the need for travel with real time connectivity and video conference features.
Whether you're connecting by text, voice or video, Avaya provides collaboration solutions that bring talented individuals together to form exceptional teams – teams that collaborate faster, make smarter decisions and drive better business results.