Communication is essential to your business.
The right system can propel your business to success, drive sales and improve the communication lines between you and your customers.
With two options available, you can choose the solution that best fits your needs: traditional premise based Avaya IP Office, or our hosted option, Agility ONTAP powered by Avaya IP Office.
Scroll down to browse both solutions, or contact us to show you the best solution for your business.
Agility ONTAP Solution Powered by Avaya
Agility ONTAP is a Cloud-based Contact Center and Unified Communications solution, built on Avaya’s proven IP Office technology, managed by AgilityCG in our own data centers. The solution is delivered as a monthly subscription, easily scaled to meet demand. We provide seamless IP telephony/voice, and video and mobile applications. And for the contact center, get powerful, affordable multichannel functionality for voice, email and web chat.
Agility ONTAP provides all of the functionality of a premised based system, plus it is hosted in the cloud. Key benefits of Agility ONTAP vs other hosted solutions:
- Private Virtualized Voice Cloud – your own instance; server not shared with other companies providing a secure environment
- Complete Redundancy – multiple connections between our data centers, the circuit providers, and your location
- Remote and Work at Home Options – full offering of features like cellphone one number connect, mobile apps, and softphones, ensure that your workers are always available when you need them, eliminates downtime, and reduces commute times
- Voice Circuit and Voice Application Management – we work with the network providers for you
- Web Management – we maintain your system remotely and ensure your software is up-to-date
- More Collaboration Features – IM, Presence, and Meet Me Conferencing allows employees and clients to connect and share information instantly
- Robust Contact Center Solutions – call reporting, call recording, callback messaging, skills-based routing, CRM integration for screen pop and more
We are Experts at Making it a Smooth Transition to the Cloud
Our Professional Services team members are experts at configuring and customizing your new cloud-based system. We have done thousands of deployments by using a combination of experienced project managers, skilled engineers and talented trainers. Count on our Professional Services team to:
- Move at your speed, deploying within 60 days (or even quicker if needed)
- Design a solution that works with your current and future needs
- Be your key resource through every step – assist you in bringing specificity to your requirements
- Ensure that your solution is tested and thoroughly functional to bring the maximum benefit
- Provide Comprehensive Training so you can use your invest to its full potential
Why Move Business Commmunications to Cloud
As the premier premise based solution, the Avaya IP Office Phone System uses powerful communication technologies to accomplish the complex communications of large businesses without the extensive costs. Avaya's core technologies and key services are built around pulling teams together. It's why they provide more context and more tools for sharing more ideas – regardless of the device, location or form of communication. Whether you're connecting by text, voice or video, Avaya provides collaboration solutions that bring talented individuals together to form exceptional teams – teams that collaborate faster, make smarter decisions and drive better business results.
Businesses of all sizes
Avaya's IP Office is packed with features and functionalities that keep the system flexible, scalable, and includes many built-in options:
- Complete voice and data communications
- Avaya IP Office works on smart phone, tablet, laptop, home or office phone
- Built-in voice messaging and call center capability
- Supports single and multiple site networks (Network up to 32 locations)
- Scalable to 2000 users
- One number access, twinning, call forwarding, conference calling and much, much more
- Improve customer interactions with the ability to track, record and report on all calls
- Connect in real time
- Ability to integrate with other programs like Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Lync
- Easy to scale – Simply upgrade your software and add additional hardware and/or licenses to increase capacity. No need to overhaul your existing IP Office system.
- Built-in and secure conference bridge and call recording means no additional fee required.
- Lower mobile phone and long distance bills with VoIP.
- Control costs by reducing or eliminating the need for travel with real time connectivity and video conference features.
Whether you're connecting by text, voice or video, Avaya provides collaboration solutions that bring talented individuals together to form exceptional teams – teams that collaborate faster, make smarter decisions and drive better business results.